Friday, July 16, 2010

Cupcake Cottage

I would like to let you all know what's been up with me.
It's been two months since my last post. I was overwhelmed with
my advertising design projects, many of them has been done but also
many new incoming jobs. I wish I could get the job done early so I can
have more time to stitch. Sorry I was behind on blog reading and
I haven't had time to read and comment too much.
I hope to catch up soon.

I managed to stitch 20 minutes to 30 minutes every night before
going to bed. I'm still working on my design "Cupcake Cottage"
but almost done.


I just haven't felt like changing to stitch my WIPs as yet, because
it's so fun to stitch. There are plenty more borders to stitch.

These three cupcakes are coming along nicely.
I love the cupcake with cherry.


Which of these cupcakes do you like best?

And, on another note, Deb is having a great giveaway to celebrate
her blog's 300+ followers milestone. Picture below is taken from
Deb's post, a beautiful flower frog!


If you have never visited Deb's blog, go have a visit, it's a
inspiring blog. Deb is a talented stitcher and quilter.

Thanks so much for stopping by,
I hope you have a wonderful weekend.



23 comments:

nima said...

wow..lovely stitching. I was wondering why you are not updating your blog...good to see your beautiful work again

Linda M said...

Beautiful. I like the pink cupcake.

Smily said...

Very sweet and lovely!

Bertie said...

Your cottage looks scrumptious Vinney, the strawberry cupcake is my favorite, but the rest are wonderful too.

Lisa V said...

They all look good enough to eat. Looking really good Vinniey, cant wait to see the finished item.
LISA V

Mylene said...

Your Cupcake Cottage is looking gorgeous.

Goodluck with your design projects.

Annie said...

Those cupcakes look yummy! No wonder you want to keep on stitching this project. Glad to hear your business is going so well, even if it does cut into your stitching and blogging time.

Anonymous said...

What a pretty design! Can't wait to see the whole piece. I think I like the strawberry one best but they all look yummy! Nancy in NY

Carol said...

So nice to see you posting, Vinniey! We've missed you... It's great that your business is doing well and what a darling design. I love the strawberry cupcake the most, but couldn't eat it because, unfortunately, I'm allergic to strawberries!

Angela P said...

It's so great to see you back :) I am really loving this design and look forward to seeing it finished!

Ranae said...

Pretty stitching
Good Luck on Deb's drawing

Terri(TerriBoog) said...

Cupcake cottage is looking great, Vinniey! I can't believe you haven't received your package yet. I don't know what to do - I will send you something else if it doesn't arrive soon. I never expected it would take this long. I made you something special to go along with the chart I sent. I feel so bad; I'm so sorry it hasn't arrived.

yskmtmr said...

I'm so glad to see you back! I love your Cupcake Cottage design and am looking forward to see the finish!
Yasuko

Farm Girl said...

Wonderful to see you back, love your cupcake cottage - very pretty colours.

unikat said...

Oh, but it was wonderful!

Babs said...

What a lovely design. And sometimes we all have less time to stitch, sometimes I can't stitch for weeks :( But yeah, work has to be done too.

Lots of love, Babs

Babs said...

You're very welcome. I love to see new blogs, meet new people (hopefully friends after a while), and find new designers and stitchings.

Love, Babs

Wendy said...

I love your design !!
cupcate cottage, what a great name !
I like the colors, love the cottage, it goes so well with the lollipop trees.
and the cupcakes just look so jummy !

countrycosy said...

I'll definately take the purple cupcake ! ;-)

Elaine said...

Wow your design is gorgeous, I can't wait to see it complete.
Thank you for visiting my blog and leaving a lovely comment.

Karan said...

Good to see you post again Vinniey. CC is such a bright & cheerful design - looking forward to seeing it completed. :0)

Annette said...

Thank you so much for visiting my blog and leaving a comment. What a beautifull blog do you have!!! I love the cupcakes and the fairies alphabet...
And our Little Princess so adorable...

Shirley said...

Beautiful design.
regards, Shirley