Saturday, February 26, 2011

Christmas Angel & A New Start

I have completed my first Christmas
pattern design.



Christmas Angel

This design took me longer than I expected
because I was too busy on my graphic design
works in order to meet the deadline.

What's next? I have a new design idea last week.
I has spent few hours on the first draft.



Some part of the design are reproduction from
an antique washcloth; I start stitching the model
in last weekend and it looks good.

Other than that, I was so please to received many
emails from some bloggers and readers who are
interested to purchase some of my designs;
I start working on my selling blog where I could
sell all my designs and I wish I can launch my
selling blog soon.

Where ever you are, thank you for visiting my
little blog. Until next time. Hope you are
having a great week. Hugs and love.



22 comments:

Smily said...

It is so cute!!

gracie said...

Very nice....

Annette said...

Congratz on the beautifull finish. You always use such beautifull colors. Love it!!!
Your second piece is starting to look lovely already.. can't wait to see it finished!

yskmtmr said...

So lovely work you've done! I can't wait to see the second one. :)
Yasuko

Hillery said...

Oohh, I love your designs. You should put your designs on Etsy. It's cheap and easy.
Can't wait for your selling blog.

Carol said...

It's wonderful to see a new post from you, Vinniey--we've missed you! But, I'm happy that your graphic design business has been going so well. You are so talented with your designs, I can see why...

I'll look forward to seeing your selling blog--good luck pulling it together :)

Rachel D. said...

Vinniey, your creations are absolutely gorgeous. Congratulations and big hugs from Belgium.

Tatkis said...

Such a lovely Christmas design! And your new start looks beautiful!

Best wishes,
Tatyana

Annie said...

Your angel is just perfect! What a darling design.

Farm Girl said...

Beautiful Vinniey - I'd love to purchase some of your gorgeous designs, you have a wonderful gift for colour. Congrats on the lovely new designs!

Carolyn NC said...

I've been thinking of you lately and wondering how you were. Glad all is well. Love the new designs - great colors!

Brigitte said...

Your designs are really beautiful and it's a great idea to sell them.

Patty C. said...

That angel is too cute -

pat said...

very beautiful !!
Pat

Jackie said...

I love the shading in the angels hair - she's so cute!

dixiesamplardesigns said...

It is beautiful, Vinniey...so, bright and cheerful! Glad you are back to blogging...we missed hearing from you.

Happy Stitchin'
Terri

unikat said...

Gorgeous colors, beautiful work!

Lynn B said...

I visited your blog today for the first time, I love it, your finishes are so bright and cheerful!

Kind regards
Lynn B
www.happinessiscrossstitching.blogspot.com

Mylene said...

A beautiful design, Vinniey! Looking forward to see the next one you are working on.

Pumpkin said...

That's awesome Vinniey! She's just beautiful :o) You 'should' sell your designs! Can't wait to see more of your next one.

Parsley said...

There is just something about your cross stitching....I think your color choices perhaps....that make me smile. Lovely work, Vinniey!

Siobhan said...

Beautiful, Vinniey! I love the colors that you're using--so nice and cheery. Best of luck with your new endeavor!