Wednesday, September 26, 2012

New Patterns & Some Sneak Peeks!

Dear friends,

I have 3 new patterns on their way to the distributors and they will be available later this weekend.

First there was Three French Hens..


Model was stitched on 32 count Star Sapphire linen with DMC floss and Crescent Colours.

Then there was Four Colly Birds.. which I had posted on my last post.


I stitched this model on 36 count White Edinburgh linen with DMC floss, Sampler Threads and Crescent Colours.

And the third pattern was Five Golden Rings.



This model was stitched on 32 count French Lace linen with gold beads, DMC floss and Sampler Threads.

On last week, I also finished another three model stitching for my new designs for this Christmas ~ "Christmas Love".

Here is some sneak peeks of these three new patterns which will be released on this late October. They will be sent out to the framer tomorrow and will be doing the photography soon for the chart's cover designs.

"All Flakes Welcome" of "Christmas Love"

 "Ho Ho Ho" of "Christmas Love"

 "Christmas Blessing" of "Christmas Love"

Thanks so much for stopping by and for all your sweet comments. I hope you have a great week and have lots of time to stitch!

Hugs,
Vinniey Tan

17 comments:

CalamityJr said...

Such lovely portrayals of the 12 Days of Christmas. Can't wait to see what all the Christmas Love designs look like!

Annie said...

Beautiful designs!

Tatkis said...

Your new designs are wonderful!
Glad to see you back :)

Hugs,
Tatyana

Carol said...

Such beautiful designs, Vinniey--I especially love Five Golden Rings--absolutely beautiful! It looks like you're having fun with your designing--can't wait to see all of Christmas Love :)

dixiesamplar said...

Wow, you have one busy little lady! Everything is so lovely...and I am so happy that your design business is taking off like a rocket :o)

Looking forward to seeing Christmas Love in full view!

dixiesamplar said...

P.S. Thank you so much for getting the "Four Colly Birds" straight...most Americans don't realize that it is incorrectly sung in the US (and yes, I am American). My junior high chorus teacher was a stickler about singing the song correctly :o)

This link has a wonderful background history on the issue...http://chuck.hubpages.com/hub/On_the_Fourth_Day_of_Christmas. Thought it made for an interesting read.

Parsley said...

You are doing such a great job with your designs. Well done!

Catherine said...

Looking forward to seeing the full pic of your new piece!!

Bernadett said...

They are wonderful.:)
I saw them on FB ,too.:)

Mylene said...

Such lovely new designs, Vinniey!!

Theresa said...

First of all, congratulations on opening your own online shop~ I love your designs!!! They are so beautiful!!!!!!

Annette said...

I saw it on facebook..
They are looking so great!!!
Great job.. love to see the whole piece!!

stitchinrose said...

Wow, great and I really like the close up pictures. Neat seeing your work.

Valma said...

ho my !
your new designs are wonderful !!
they are so sweet...
I love
like our friends here I can't wait to see Xmas love in full view =D
xxxx

Melanie said...

Love 'em all!! You always have the cheeriest designs.

Elaine said...

Beautiful new designs Vinniey!
I can;t wait to see Christmas love, I see a darling snowman there...

Julie said...

Stunning designs, splendid.