Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Newest Christmas Designs ~ "Christmas Love"

I am pleased to present to you my newest Christmas designs ~ "Christmas Love" that features Red Cardinal, snowman, santa, red house, sleigh and lots of snowflake kisses! I hope you like my new Christmas designs.

 Model stitched 2 strands over 2 linen threads on
32 count Water Lily linen with DMC floss,
Sampler Threads and Crescent Colours. 



"All Flakes Welcome"



"Ho Ho Ho"



"Christmas Blessing"



I have done half of the charts packing ready for shipment to distributors. These three designs will be released on later October. Stay tuned for updates from your LNS.

Happy stitching! Have a great day!

Hugs,
Vinniey

10 comments:

dixiesamplar said...

Wow, Vinniey, they are adorable...can't wait for them to be released!! I am so proud of you dear friend...you have done such a great job with the blog and website, and all your lovely designs.

Annette said...

WOW!! Vinniey!!
I really love your designs...
You designed them so cute!! really wonderfull.

Melanie said...

Love them!! I think I've fallen hard for that pudgy little cardinal. Soooo cute!

Catherine said...

Oh my gosh ~ so cute!!

Chris said...

Very sweet!

Tatkis said...

Oh, Vinniey, they are soooo cute!
Wonderful Christmas designs!

Hugs,
Tatyana

Julie said...

Fabulous!

Carol said...

Congratulations, Vinniey, on three new adorable designs. I like the fact that they can all be stitched as one piece or you can do them separately as ornaments or small pictures--great idea :)

You should be very proud of yourself--all your creativity and hard work are paying off!!

Elaine said...

Oh Vinniey congratulations on your three adorable new designs. I just love them!

Kate said...

These are sweet - look good individually as well as all in one.