Friday, January 11, 2013

First Release for 2013 ~ My Garden Journal series

Happy Friday! I'm so excited to write this post! I hope you enjoy my first release for 2013.

My Garden Journal series
Stitched on 32 count Lambswool linen using Gentle Art Sampler Threads.
The chart of the cover is a freebie. You can downlaod it here.


To combine them to create a scrapbook journal. I stitched them individually on 32 count linen. You can choose whatever fabric color and count you prefer. Stitch count for each individual designs is 125 width by 74 height and all parts are measured the same size.

Approximate finished stitching area for individual designs:
28 count ~ 8 7/8 inches width by 5 1/4 inches height
32 count ~ 7 7/8 inches width by 4 5/8 inches height
36 count ~ 7 inches width by 4 1/8 inches height
40 count ~ 6 1/4 inches width by 3 3/4 inches height


 January's Snowdrop
First part of My Garden Journal.
Model was stitched on 32 count French Lace linen using
DMC, Gentle Art Sampler Threads and Weeks Dye Works.


 
February's Primrose
Second part of My Garden Journal.
Model was stitched on 32 count White Chocolate linen using
DMC, Gentle Art Sampler Threads and Weeks Dye Works.


I also stitched the entire series together on 40 count Lambswool linen from Wichelt Imports. If you decide to stitch the entire Garden Journal in a group design, it will have a stitch count of 379 width by 302 height.

Approximate finished stitching area for group design:
32 count ~ 23 3/4 inches width by 18 7/8 inches height
36 count ~ 21 inches width by 16 3/4 inches height
40 count ~ 19 inches width by 15 1/8 inches height

Horizontally, they are 3 parts of design flow one into the next, there are two stitches in between each part. Vertically, there are four rows and skipping two stitches in between each row.

This was a preview of the series. The charts will be with the distributors until this February.

Happy stitching!

14 comments:

Parsley said...

LOVE it! Going to put these on my wish list and perhaps even get a SAL started later in the year with these. (I'm over-committed right now.)

Well done!

dixiesamplar said...

Beautiful, Vinniey!

And thank you so much for the lovely Christmas card...hope you have a wonderful and prosperous 2013.

Terri said...

SOOOooo pretty!!!

Sarah in Stitches said...

These are gorgeous! I absolutely adore them. Can't wait to see the rest of the collection :D

Deborah said...

Vinniey, I love these designs. They will be going into my stash. Look forward to seeing the rest of the designs.

Theresa said...

What an amazing series!!!! LOVE them!!!

Annette said...

Very Beautifull.
Can't wait to see the othetr months..
You done a awesome job!!

Wendy said...

lovely, my personal favorite is the februari one!

Julie said...

So very pretty and delicate

Valma said...

these 2 pages are so beautiful
your stitching seems to come from another time =)
really beautiful, delicate...
well done =)
xxx

Tatkis said...

So beautiful and elegant!
You are a real master!

Hugs,
Tatyana

Carol said...

Congratulations on your newest designs, Vinniey!! They are just lovely--and what a fun way to display them in the little journal... Your talent always amazes me :)

Kay said...

These are just gorgeous. I have to look out for them.

Lalena said...

Love the series. Where did you find the album. I would love one like the one pictured, but can't find one anywhere.