Monday, January 7, 2013

My Garden Journal

Good day everyone! Today I have a teaser to share with you. The title is "My Garden Journal".

"My Garden Journal" is a series of 12 charts. I will released a design for each month from January to December. Each of the designs are perfect to stitch alone but they are special when stitched together or combined them into a scrapbook journal.

Here is the cover of "My Garden Journal". The chart for the cover is a freebie. Stay tuned for updates.




Sneak peek!

 "January's Snowdrop" ~ 
The first design of "My Garden Journal" series. 

"February's Primrose" ~ 
The second design of "My Garden Journal" series. 


Happy stitching!

17 comments:

Kaisievic said...

Hmm, intriguing!

Chris said...

Looks like it will be a lovely series.

Valma said...

so sweet ! =)
lovely idea , very great stitching...can't wait to see the next pages
xxx

Annie said...

What a great idea! Looks like this will be a beautiful set of designs.

Parsley said...

Sounds fun! Can't wait to see more!

Carol said...

Your sneak peeks are so pretty, Vinniey! I'm sure the whole series will be delightful :)

Wishing you and your family a joyous New Year!!

Annette said...

Hi hi..
Great to have you back in the New Year!!
Hope you had a great start of 2013!!!
Your Yournal sounds so great!!
I can't wait too see it!!
Have a fun time with this!!!

Hugssss

Sarah in Stitches said...

Very curious! I can't wait to see what each month looks like

Julie said...

Very interesting and very pretty.

Pam in IL said...

You've got my attention...can't wait to see all the designs!

una sognatrice newyorkese said...

very beautiful and delicate!
Ezia.

Wendy said...

looks great, can´t wait !
happy new year !

Ellen said...

Love the journal cover! Thanks for the sneek preview, it's going to be a beautiful series!

Hugs,

Melanie said...

Ooooo, very intrigued!! Can't wait to see them in full!! :)

Catherine said...

Looks wonderful!!

Siobhán said...

It looks like it'll be a wonderful series!

Tatkis said...

What a lovely cover!
I'm sure all the designs would be beautiful!

Happy New Year!
Hugs,
Tatyana