Friday, April 5, 2013

May's Lily of the Valley

Hi friends!

This is May's Lily of the Valley. The new released after April's Daisy.



Part 5 of "My Garden Journal" series.
My website has been updated.
For more details of this chart, please click HERE!

Cottage Garden Samplings will be one of the vendors in 
  I was busy getting the charts ready for this show which is
only 2 weeks away! May's Lily of the Valley is the
brand new design chart being released at this show.
I'm so excited! Visit this show online on April 18 - 23,
there are many talented designers out there.

Happy stitching everyone!

{{{Hugs}}}

11 comments:

Nicky said...

Absolutely stunning, I love it!

Tatkis said...

Oh so lovely! The purple-violet thread is so beautiful!
Good luck at the show!

Hugs,
Tatyana

Theresa said...

Gorgeous design!!!!! I absolutely love it!!!

Catherine said...

So cute!

Valma said...

wow, this is so sweet
very beautiful =)
xxx

♥ Nia said...

Beautiful :)

Pam in IL said...

Another beautiful design! Can't wait for this one too.

Carol said...

So lovely, Vinniey!! I think the way you're charting the borders in this series is just wonderful--so unique and interesting :)

Beth said...

So so pretty!

Carolyn NC said...

Another lovely garden!

Annette said...

Beautifull Vinniey..
Again.. a wonderfull piece!!!